Want to help?
There are many ways you can be involved in what UgandAid is doing for the young people of Uganda.
- Sponsor a young person for three years vocational training, either yourself or with a group of friends, colleagues, family or in a school context
- Make a single donation, which would be used for sponsoring of students through our UgandAid
- Contribute to ongoing cost of equipping and running the Mechanics Training Facility.
- Become an ongoing supporter of UgandAid with a small monthly donation to the UgandAid Community Fund.....ask for details
- Sponsored events – if you take on a challenge such as a marathon, triathlon, slim or swim to raise funds for UgandAid through sponsorship, we would happliy supply you with leaflets, videos, posters, sponsor forms etc
- Hold a fundraising event - if you would like our support or involvement, just get in touch
- You can also support UgandAid through Virgin Money Giving or Just Giving
- Tell others about us !!!
If you want any more information on how to do any of the above, or we can help you with literature, videos/DVDs, or you would like to arrange for one of the team to present the work of UgandAid don't hesitate to contact Christine Booth via the emal address shown below.
You have a chance to make a difference to one young person's life - you'll never regret it if you do. You could even go to Uganda yourself - contact us for more information!